You may have heard of the ozone layer in the atmosphere back in 8th grade, but what is ozone therapy? Similar, but not quite the same thing. The ozone layer is important for human health in certain aspects, and using ozone therapy firsthand will give you a firsthand visceral experience to see how powerful ozone truly is.
The web defines ozone as:
A colorless unstable toxic gas with a pungent odor and powerful oxidizing properties, formed from oxygen by electrical discharges or ultraviolet light. It differs from normal oxygen (O2) in having three atoms in its molecule (O3).
Long story short, ozone is simply 03. 3 oxygen atoms in its molecule whereas oxygen is 02. It’s atomically very similar but having one additional oxygen atom. This comes in handy for the body and human health because oxygen does things in the body that nothing else can do. This 3rd oxygen atom works as a sort of “donor atom” that works to clean up the blood, lymphatic system, kill any pathogens and boost immunity.
I have personally been experimenting with ozone therapy in my home and have seen positive results in multiple areas. It’s an incredibly therapeutic and valuable therapy if done correctly. Please note: It can also be a dangerous therapy if you do not know what you are doing and are not instructed properly.
For example, ozone can not be directly inhaled. It is corrosive to the lungs and will feel like you are breathing in tear gas. Just a heads up!
Top 10 health benefits of ozone therapy:
1. A German study found it Increases ATP (Mitochondrial) Production. Important for human energy.
2. Improves Circulation: Cleaning the veins and arteries.
3. Anti-Inflammatory for the body
4. Activates white blood cells: Which boosts Immunity. Kills bacteria, fungus, yeast, viruses.
5. Lowers Blood Pressure. Modulates heart rate.
6. Increases Oxygen delivery to the body.
7. Gives Your Brain A Boost of Energy & Clarity.
8. Breaks down acidity in the body, such as uric acid.. this damages blood vessels. Ozone helps in creating a more alkaline environment.
9. Purifies the blood & lymphatic tissue
10. Normalizes hormone & enzyme production
Please note: In this video below I am wearing a nasal tube, this allows me to breathe in ozonides (different than ozone) I have the ozone go through a bubbler with olive oil which converts ozone into ozonides which is then safe to inhale. You can get these accessories from Simply 03 by clicking here.
As you can see there are many benefits of ozone therapy. I got my ozone machine from Simply 03, which you can visit by clicking here. They also offer ozonated olive oils and other ozone infused products.