It’s astonishing that we live in the 21st century and we have technology that can take us to the moon, and mars I guess… apparently? yet people only one treatment for cancer on the horizon if they happen to have cancer. There are multiple non-invasive, natural based treatment options for cancer that you can pursue. Chemotherapy is so heavily advertised that it clouds the vision of the public often times.
Cancer may leave you hopeless, whether you’ve been diagnosed with cancer or a loved one has been. It is hard news to hear. I remember hearing when my grandfather was diagnosed with cancer initially, and then when he passed. My mother was also diagnosed with cancer, thankfully she’s still alive today.
Chemotherapy is one way the medical industry earns their massive profits. Did you know that chemotherapy and the cancer industry (including radiation) is a 124 BILLION dollar per year industry. Chemotherapy and radiation being a large majority of that industry. That is one massive industry, and the priority of searching for a cure may take a backseat in multiple ways when that much money and an industry that large is at stake, don’t you think? possibly?
Chemotherapy in and of itself is the last thing i’d have on my mind if I had cancer personally. Why? well, did you know that a professor of medical physics and physiology at the University Of California, Berkley found that after 25 years of research studying cancer patients and treatment protocols that patients died faster when treated with chemotherapy than not treating their cancer at all.
After further investigation, Dr. Hardin B. Jones found that patients who chose chemotherapy actually died more quickly. People who accepted chemotherapy treatment (or other treatments from their doctor) averaged 3 years more of life while those refusing treatment of any kind lived anther 12.5 years no average!
Chemotherapy mathematically kills you faster than not treating cancer at all. It’s a proven fact.
Beyond that, do you know what chemotherapy does and how it makes you feel? Take those few years you do live after chemotherapy and take a look at this…
The Side Effects Of Chemotherapy:
- Fatigue: Fatigue is a very common side effect of chemotherapy. Your body, muscles and nervous system are extremely weak because chemotherapy is essentially a strong poison (intended to kill cancer cells) but it kills many healthy cells in the process including healthy immune cells.
- Pain: Pain is an effect of chemotherapy also. Muscle pain, joint pain, stomach pain, nerve pain, burning, numbness, shooting pain in your fingers or toes or both. This can be very hard to cope with ongoing.
- Mouth/Throat Sores: A condition called mucositis can occur. This condition causes your throat and mouth to be sore as mouth and throat cells are damaged by chemotherapy. These sores in your mouth or throat can also get infected during this time because immunity is weakend. Eating and drinking is more difficult.
- Diarrhea: No need to explain this one. Another effect of it though is dehydration which causes more weakness and pain. When the Diarrhea causes dehydration it get’s worse.
- Nausea, Vomiting, Constipation, Blood disorders, Harms thinking and memory, Sexual & reproductive issues, Appetite Loss, Hair Loss, Weak Immunity, Harms Nervous System… The list goes on and on.
Beyond that when the treatment is over do you think you’re free and clear? Nope, not really.
Some types of chemotherapy can cause permanent harmful effects to the heart, lung, liver, kidneys, or reproductive organs. Some people also have trouble with thinking, concentrating, and memory for months or years after treatment.
Okay, so now that my health and body are damaged for life… I’m cancer free for life right?
Not so fast, do some research and find out how many people have cancer come back a second time. Cancer is recurring with patients who treat with chemotherapy. The immune system may be permanently damaged by chemotherapy which means you are even more susceptible to cancer in the future. Do research for yourself on this.
If you think you’ll never have to make this decision for yourself just take a look at these shocking statistics.
- Nearly half of all Americans will develop cancer in their lifetime.
- Cancer is the #1 cause of childhood death in the United States.
- In 2011, cancer was the #1 cause of death in the western world.
You have to face the facts, someday you may have to decide to treat caner potentially. When that choice comes, will you choose chemotherapy? or take a less invasive, side effect free route?
I don’t see myself being diagnosed with cancer because I live a healthy life, I eat healthy, exercise, take care of my emotional health, mind, body and spirit. If I were diagnosed with cancer though, you’d better believe I’d stay the hell away from chemotherapy.
Recommended Reading: Chemotherapy Kills Cancer Patients Faster Than No Treatment At All
Source: cancer.net, theorganicprepper.com Image: wikimedia