I’m a huge fan of chia seeds. Ever since I first discovered them years ago (from a friend who now writes at AltHealthWorks.com) I have been on the Chia Seed train. I add them to water in a glass jar and let them soak up with fruit and drink it throughout the day. It’s a flavorful drink, all organic full of healthy fats, proteins, minerals, antioxidants, fiber and more!
Chia seeds are something I recommend to everyone to upgrade your health. What I discovered out recently is that you can grow chia sprouts. I love chia seeds so I figure i’d try to sprout chia seeds and see how it went. It went astonishingly well. The first batch of chia seeds that I planted grew into a good amount of chia sprouts. Healthy as can be!
I always see alfalfa and broccoli sprouts in the health food store but never chia sprouts and i’m not sure why. It’s fine though because after watching this video and seeing how easy it is to grow chia sprouts, you’ll do it yourself forever!
First, let’s warm you up to the health benefits of chia sprouts. You may already know and love the health benefits of chia seeds. Chia sprouts are a different form of the seed that still offers many of the same benefits plus a few more.
Chia Sprouts Health Benefits:
- They’re rich in calcium, which benefits bone and cardiovascular health.
- They’re rich in phosphorus which benefits bone and teeth health.
- They are rich in ALA Omega 3 Fatty Acids! Great for brain and heart health.
- They’re a great source of fiber and antioxidants which work to outsmart free radicals!
- They’re high in manganese which is a good mineral for connective tissue.
- They’re a great source of chlorophyll which is beneficial for blood health and rich in vitamins and minerals such as vitamin a, c, e, k as well as a source of magnesium, potassium and iron!
Now, here’s how you can grow Chia sprouts from chia seeds at home with only a few things needed.
What You’ll Need To Grow Chia Sprouts:
- Get Chia Seeds On Amazon Here.
- Get Oganic Soil On Amazon Here.
- Get a Growing Pots on Amazon Here.Watch the video to learn the step-by-step instructions for growing chia sprouts here:
And there you have it. It’s a simple process. All you need is the chia seeds, soil, pot and water. All organic is preferable as your chia sprouts will come out greener and more full of nutrients. Enjoy those chia sprouts! They’re delicious!
You can harvest your chia sprouts when they begin to fall over to the side and can no longer stand on their own. This means that it’s time for them to be eaten. This takes around 10 days or so to do. If you have a bigger pot you can plant more chia seeds and harvest more sprouts at one time. If you have a bigger family or live with a larger group of people this makes more sense.
9 Out Of 10 Supplements Are A Waste Of Money
I've spent $10's of thousands of dollars on nutritional supplements and it wasn't until I started working with companies behind the scenes that I learned how many secrets were being withheld. If you want to know that your supplements are working, and worth your hard earned money, read this 34 page report absolutely free by entering your name and email below.