These companies are selling products with cancer causing ingredients within them, yet they support ‘cancer research’ within their company, to really just increase profits. So will you be buying cancer causing foods and products to support ‘cancer research’ from now on?
Here’s the List I came up with:
- Hungry Howies: Genetically modified foods, preservatives, GMO meat and dairy.
- M&M Candy: Sugar, GMO dairy and dye’s.
- Yoplait Yogurt: Sugar, GMO Dairy and dye’s.
- 5-Hour Energy: Artificial Sweetener Sucralose
- Campbells Soup: GMO foods.
- KFC Chicken: GMO fed Chicken.
- Sally Beauty Products: Contain carcinogenic ingredients.
- Tyson Meats: GMO fed meat.
- Sunchips: Genetically modified food.
- Walgreens: If you are looking to get cancer, shop at walgreens everyday, you’ll get it soon enough.
This is a small list that I came up with, i’m sure there are more companies out there so please be aware and awake to what companies are selling and make sure to read the ingredients label. You might be wondering, how do genetically modified foods cause cancer? the research that we have so far has shown that in tests with lab animals genetically modified foods cause cancer. Most of these companies that use genetically modified foods are also using artificial sweeteners, high levels of sugars, preservatives, known carcinogens and toxins in their products as well.
I completely avoid buying all pink ribbon products because I believe supporting ‘Cancer Research’ for a cure when there are many cures supports ignorance and spreads false information that ‘we are still searching for a cure’ when there are many out there, there are many ways to reverse cancer holistically, if you don’t believe me, start using google more and read!
I have another question for you, if you had cancer would you be eating or using any of the products on the above list? I know I wouldn’t be. None of these foods or products yell “healing” or “health” to me!
Stop supporting these companies, they don’t deserve your hard earned dollars in exchange for some cancer causing junk food.
– David Benjamin