Apple cider vinegar is one of my favorite cheap liquids that has many health benefits. I can go on and on about this stuff, it’s incredibly beneficial for your health in so many ways and is super cheap too, which is great.
Learn more in this video:
* Maintans an active Metabolism
* An Active Protein Metabolism – Helps the body repair and recover, protein is usable.
* Boosts HGH (Because Available Protein is a building block for HGH)
* Acetic acid helps release iron in food you eat making oxygen carrying hemoglobin (molecule in red blood cells that carries oxygen) and myoglobin (Iron & oxygen binding protein, Myoglobin is the primary oxygen-carrying pigment of muscle tissues) Whales and seals of muscles with a high abundance of myoglobin.
* Helps produce insulin (Converts glucose into energy)
* Some of the proteins help to produce tryptophan and serotonin, benefiting sleep and overall feeling of wellbeing.
These are just a few of the benefits, you can see more in this video I made last year:
As you can see there are many benefits to your health by consuming this, and thankfully it’s only 7 bucks on amazon, you can get it here: Apple Cider Vinegar
It’s quite amazing that something this cheap has so many benefits to your health. It’s really great for your digestive system as a whole, containing many acids and the ability to restore your body in it’s protein metabolism capabilities is beneficial as well. Heavy metals are a huge issue and health concern, affecting the endocrine system, this also helps to detoxify heavy metals.
Please share this with those you think will benefit from it!
Mixed with olive oil and Italian seasoning, it makes a good marinade for a big fat juicy steak.
Sounds good, as long as the steak is organic, free-range and pastured!